Live gaming, live support
Operators and their customers can rest assured that the exceptional live gaming experience we deliver is matched by our high quality service and support.
Support for all live systems is available 24/7/365. However, with high availability and failover built into every Evolution Gaming solution – and with games streamed live with a Pit Boss responsible for operations – around 99% of all service and support issues are dealt with almost instantly.
Multi-channel live support
At the centre of our support service is the Evolution Live Support System. This is a web-based chat system which allows customers, technical support and customer support staff to communicate in real time with each other through a specified messaging channel.
An administration section provides the facility to create channels and associate permissions to the specified channel so that a channel can be created specifically for certain users or groups.
By default the system has channels for customers via the Cashier Chat in the Cashier page, and Live Help Chat in the Lobby page. In the administration section technical and customer support staff can communicate via the chat system located in the Mission Control section.
- Automatic logging of all chat messages for viewing of chat history through the reporting system
- Many-to-many group-based chat communication
- One-to-many group-based chat communication
- One-to-one based chat communication
- Authentication-based chat system to allow only specified users or groups to access a message channel.