Compliance & Markets
100% committed to compliance, we are the Live Casino leaders in established and new markets
Thinking globally, leading locally
We work in partnership with our licensees in established gambling markets to deliver world-leading Live Casino solutions designed to maximise every opportunity. In addition we constantly anticipate and prepare for new and re-regulating markets so that our licensees can win vital early market share.
LICENSCES, CERTIFICATION AND ACCREDITATIONS
Evolution Gaming is licensed and regulated by:
- AGCC (Alderney Gambling Control Commission) – eGambling license & Core Services Associate Certificate
- MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) – Critical Gaming Supply License
- UKGC (the UK Gambling Commission) – Combined Remote Operating Licence
- Kansspel Commissie (Belgium Gaming Commission) – Vergunning klasse E (Class E License)
- Romania National Gambling Office – Class II Licence
- Canada BC – Gaming Services Provider (Class B Supplier)
In addition, Evolution Gaming is:
- Certified by AAMS (Amministrazione Autonoma Monopoli di Stato) in Italy
- Certified by SKAT (the Danish tax authority) and DGA (Danish Gaming Authority) in Denmark
- Certified by DGOJ (Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego) and Murcia in Spain
- ISO 27001:2013 accredited.
Evolution was also the first Live Casino provider to gain Preliminary Waiver Approval for New Jersey, USA.
FIRST IN NEW MARKETS
We have an unrivalled track record in rapid rollout of Live Casino services in re-regulated markets. In recent years we have been first to market in new jurisdictions such as Italy, Spain and Denmark. Evolution was also the first Live Casino provider to gain Preliminary Waiver Approval for New Jersey, USA.
Across Europe and beyond we lead the way. In each jurisdiction we work collaboratively with customers and regulators to ensure that Evolution licensees can be ready to gain first- or early-to-market advantage with 100% compliant, localised solutions.